Luminescent powder plastic ideal for high resistance coatings
How to use: Preheat the piece between 270º and 350ºC. Immerse for 10-15 seconds and subject to a post-heating cycle 1 150-160ºC. Overheating can cause the coating to discolour after storage.
1. Use in ventilated environments.
2. Be sure to extract the fumes from the curing oven with mechanical extractors.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Do not store near heat sources.
5. Shake before use.
6. First apply a white plastic powder base for greater luminance.
Keep in a fresh place between 10-25ºC and away from sunlight.