Sea Monsters lead powder Camo
Luminescent powder plastic ideal for high resistance coatings (thermoplasticizing powder). Laminate your leads as you wish, colors can be mixed to achieve personalized finishes.
We also have a white plastic powder base to apply first and give greater luminance and a transparent lacquer to protect and give shine.
100gr and 500gr
INSTRUCTIONS wearing gloves and goggles is necessary.
1. Place the leads in a metal tray and put in the oven. (No warming leads flame)
2. Turn the oven to a temperature not exceeding about 310 ° C
3. Leave leads inside at constant temperature for about 15-20 minutes to allow the heat to penetrate them.
4. Place the powder leads into a shallow or flat plate.
5. Take oven leads one to one with tweezers and coat in powder leads. Sprinkle the parts that are not covered.
6. Put the leads in a cool place.
7. once cooled, if a softer or even finish necessary, put it back in the oven leads to change coverage. Control frequently to avoid going over cooking.
8. Take leads the oven with tongs and put in a cold place.